What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
UCCX 8.5.1 - Call Type question
Hello everyone--I'm working with a vendor on a custom dashboard/wallboard solution for our helpdesk folks. One of the issues with the dashboard we have now (a freebie from the VAR that did the UCCX deployment) is that when the agents make an outbound call, it shows them as not ready, but doesn't go the extra step of showing that they're on an outbound call...I'm wondering if there's a way that anyone is aware of to tap into the database and pull in that additional information? I know it's in the historical reports (call type i think...), but wasn't sure if it's something that can be done in real-time. any advice is appreciated.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar