What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
RE: obtaining SSID of rogue device with GetRoguaAPDetails()?
To clarify, I'm using the method GetRogueApLocationList as described in section 9.11.1 of the Mobility Services API Specification(version 7.4).pdf document.
The documentation describes the method call as returning a list of AesRogueAP objects. Section 6.7 of the document describes the AesRogueAP object, and indicates that 'ssid' is an attribute of the AesRogueAP object. Furthermore, the example of the GetRogueApLocationList method, on page 141, shows the ssid attribute included as part of the response.
We're not seeing expected ssid field as an attribute of the AesRogueAP object in any of the responses. We're receiving all of the other fields indicated, just not the ssid field.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar