What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
I am trying to run OnePK tutorials on Ubuntu VM and I can't understand one error. Everytime I am trying to run any tutorial from Eclipse I see this error:
" TRACE com.cisco.onep.element.NetworkElement - Connect called for username:cisco
535 ERROR com.cisco.onep.element.NetworkElement - Transport exception: org.apache.thrift.transport.TTransportException: Could not connect to 10.10.20.10 on port 15002
535 ERROR com.cisco.onep.tutorials.BaseTutorial - Error occurred in the operation. Failed to connect to the network element or the session is closed. Could not connect to 10.10.20.10 on port 15002"
I don't understand what is it. I have configured virtual network and one of the routers.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar