What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
selectCMDevice Models for CUCM RisPort Service
I am able to retrieve a list of "phones" using the selectCMDevice operation on the RisPort Service. The odd thing is that it returns the model and product types as numbers. These numbers are not familiar as Cisco product and model types. For example, a CTS 1000 in one case was designated as product=365 and model=478. I tried to see if this was a table internal to the particular CUCM but did not see a service to retrieve the mapping between the numbers and the actual products (e.g., CTS) and models (e.g., 1000).
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar