What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
How to Get Incoming call number from C#?
How to Get Incoming call number?
What is the any way to get Incoming call number with C#?
For exaple, to invoke Dial I use this code:
7public class FileConverter
10 static void Main(string args)
12 WebRequest request = WebRequest.Create("http://xx.xx.xx.xx/CGI/Execute HTTP/1.1");
13 request.Method = "POST";
14 string postData = @"XML=<CiscoIPPhoneExecute><ExecuteItem Priority=""0"" URL=""Dial:1566""/> </CiscoIPPhoneExecute>";
15 byte byteArray = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(postData);
16 request.ContentType = "text/xml; charset=\"UTF-8\"";
17 request.ContentLength = byteArray.Length;
18 Stream dataStream = request.GetRequestStream();
19 dataStream.Write(byteArray, 0, byteArray.Length);
21 WebResponse response = request.GetResponse();
23 dataStream = response.GetResponseStream();
24 StreamReader reader = new StreamReader(dataStream);
25 string responseFromServer = reader.ReadToEnd();
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar