What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
RE: CTIOS Client Heartbeats Value
Sorry for posting in the wrong category.
Thank you for the quick and complete answer.
We don't use Connection Profile. You say that if heartbeat time is not set on CIL connection, the default heartbeats are configurable on CTI OS server.
But according to my test and client log, the default value come from the local registry :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CTI Desktop\CtiOs]\Heartbeat
-> When I change this value to X my log says Missing CTIOS_HEARTBEAT keyword. Using default value
-> When I change the folowing value in server side registry to Y
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cisco Systems, Inc.\CtiOs\CTIOS1\Server\Peers]\HeartbeatIntervalMs
Local log says Missing CTIOS_HEARTBEAT keyword. Using default value
My last question is what value use the official Cisco CTI bar (Desktop Agent). There is nothing in the log, so it's not the default value.
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar