What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
<a name="_GoBack"></a>Hello all together, i have a problem with the TCL script mentioned in the subject. I´m using this script on a Cisco 2900 Router which is configured as a voice gateway. The Router uses the firmware 15.1(4)M1 The script uses a CNG tone to detect if a fax is incoming or a normal voice call. The background for this task is that we want to use only one number for voice and fax The problem is that the tcl script needs 6 – 9 seconds to detect that there is a fax incoming. We want to reduce the detection time to 3 seconds. But I don´t know how to do this in the script. I hope somebody here can help me on this. Attached you can find the script that I am using on the router. If you need an further information please let me know. Thanks in advance!
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar