What is the Cisco Developer Network?
The Cisco Developer Network is a technology partner and developer program. Members can leverage Cisco technologies to develop compelling business solutions to meet customer needs .
We appeal t o a broad partner base made of ISVs, IHVs, Systems Integrators, and channel resellers.The CDN value proposition offers:
- A broad ecosystem of third party products for customers to choose from, with business relevance and Cisco compatibility
- Accelerated development and time to market for Technology Partners through technical, marketing and sales resources
- Extension of Cisco products to address new, dynamic market needs and adjacencies.
- A resource for Channel Partners and sales to accelerate revenue, and drive product pull-through
Building in-house enterprise solutions?
Our Support-only Membership offers similar benefits such as access to technologies and subject matter experts.
Explore the Community
On the Blog
- Post your integrated Solutions to the CDN Marketplace
19 Jun 2013
- Extending Application Collaboration in the cloud through HCS – Hosted Collaboration Solution
19 Jun 2013
- New and Enhanced Go-To-Market Resource Center
19 Jun 2013
In the Forums
- CallingDeviceID is Unknown
Started by:Artem Perfilev
Last updated: 28 Nov 2013, 1 posts
- Issue with inline DTMF grammer in 'DTMF Only' call flow
Started by:Sangeeta Maurya
Last updated: 27 Nov 2013, 1 posts
- enabling network registrar extension in prime cable provisioning 5.1
Started by:gnana desigan
Last updated: 18 Nov 2013, 1 posts
CDN New Partner Orientation - 8AM and 5PM Pacific Time
- Start Date :
- Duration :
- Location :
To access the recording of this webinar, click here.
Learn how to use CDN tools and resources to help you develop, test, and market your solutions. We’ll review the developer dashboard where you can manage your CDN account, create and maintain your company and product profiles, list your company contacts and submit requests for Interoperability Verification Testing (IVT).
We will explain the process for creating press releases and how to promote your Cisco relationship with branding assets including logos and banners. You’ll learn about the equipment discounts program, go-to-market resources, and the CDN Marketplace solutions catalog where you can showcase your solutions to reseller partners and customers.
Learn how to:
- Use the developer dashboard to manage your CDN account
- Maintain your company profile
- Manage your company contacts
- Submit requests for Interoperability Verification Testing (IVT)
- Create Cisco press releases and use branding assets
- Find sales and marketing enablement resources
- Show case your solutions through the CDN Marketplace solutions catalog
Marcello Scippa, Manager, CDN Program Office
Josie Garcia, Developer Relations, CDN Program Office
Approximate duration: 60 minutes