Cisco is proud to announce new enhancements to the UC Capacity Tool.
New Features & Enhancements
Release 8.0(1) includes sizing of all of the supported products included in the Unified Communications System Release 8.0(1) as well as a few key enhancements and a number of bug fixes. The following are the enhancements included in this release of the tool.
Limitations and Restrictions
- Support for Unified Communications System Release 8.0(1) and new application features including Cross Cluster Extension Mobility, RSVP over SIP Trunk, Cisco Intercompany Media Engine impact and Dual-mode phone call load.
- Updated rules for new CTI scalability numbers for UC Manager 7.1(3), 8.0(1) and above.
- Significant enhancements to the Unified Presence, Unified MeetingPlace and Gateway models.
- Calculator for Cisco IOS DSP Resources on Cisco 2800, 3800, 2900 and 3900 Series" using 12.4 mainline, 12.4T, 15.0.1M and 15.1.1T releases.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 8.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center 8.0(1)
- Unified Communications on Unified Computing System VM Sizing
- Some UI & online help enhancements
This following are limitations and restrictions that generally affect the Cisco Unified Communications ST Release 7.1(3):
Production URL ** Access limited to Developer Partners Only**:http://tools.cisco.com/cucst
- The Unified CST allows a single session per user at any given time. This means that you cannot log in twice and open two different sessions. You cannot work on two different solutions simultaneously or work on the same solution in two different sessions.
- The Unified Communications ST does not support sizing for Session Manager. This functionality is currently targeted for inclusion by Nov '10.
Report any issues to email@example.com
Product Manager, Unified CM