Cisco Live US 2013: Register Now for the Developer Forums!
It's hard to believe it's been more than a month since Cisco Live Melbourne. Despite a long flight from the U.S., the experience was wonderful. There is no greater reward than hearing feedback from our partners and learning how the Cisco Developer Network has helped their businesses grow.
Partners I spoke with at the World of Solution during Cisco Live commented on the very high quality of leads generated from the show. My thanks to CDN partners including SolarWinds, Cyara, Nimble Storage, ScienceLogic, OpenText, Jabra, TelStrat, and Netformix who all shared their positive experiences, regarding both the CDN program and Cisco Live experience.
Have you registered for Cisco Live U.S.? This year the event takes place in Orlando, Florida from June 23-June 27. We hope you’ll join us.
As part of Cisco Live, our Developer Forum is a key opportunity for you to meet Cisco leaders and learn about technology advancements and membership benefits. The 1.5 day agenda will focus on your business imperatives and provide information through two focused tracks – technical and business – to ensure you have access to essential product lifecycle information from build to Go-to-Market.
The CDN Developer Forum is complimentary for all CDN members, but a reservation is required. You can register here. The Cisco Live U.S. Explorer Pass is included in your registration and entitles you to World of Solutions access along with keynotes and Super Sessions.
The Developer Forum offers your business development and marketing teams the opportunity to:
• Discuss best practices in identifying routes to market and building the right relationships that will drive Return on Investment (ROI).
• Develop a Channels strategy by identifying and gaining the attention of the right resellers to support your business model
• Learn how to use the Go-To-Market Resource Center to build and execute your Go-To-Market strategy and discover the key tools and assets available through the Resource Center to help your business thrive
• Stay current with CDN program enhancements and information about the 2013 CDN program strategic roadmap
The Developer Forum offers your technical team the opportunity to:
• Gain insight into the technology groups strategic roadmaps
• Increase your expertise in building solutions that leverage Cisco products
• Connect with key technical leads from the various Cisco technology groups
You can register for the Developer Forums here. As always, if you have any questions, please contact the CDN Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you in Orlando.
Director, Cisco Developer Network
- Marketing Velocity Series: Influencing the 2014 Revenue Marketing Roadmap Webcast
- Power Hour Webinar: Cisco UC Sandbox – Supporting Connected Innovation Webinar