Media Services Interface (MSI) is a software component that is embedded in video endpoints and collaboration applications. The MSI software developer's kit provides a set of APIs enabling applications to use medianet network services like autoconfiguration and media monitoring.
MSI-embedded endpoints and applications are more tightly integrated with the network to help your organization:
- Reduce costs of deploying and managing video endpoints.
- Quickly troubleshoot issues and cut operational costs.
- Detect network issues while they occur for immediate remediation and improved user experience.
- Enable the network to accurately apply network services to enhance user experience.
Enable the network to accurately apply network services to enhance user experience.
- No forum messages available