The table below lists details of the partner devices that have been through Medianet MSP interoperability verification and testing (IVT) process.
How to read the table?
Column 1 – Partner Name (who participated in the MSP IVT)
Column 2 – The model number of the device the IVT was performed with
The other columns represent the status of the specific tests performed during the MSP IVT. Here is a brief description of the various services:
- Device Identification: Device can be identified by MSP (vendor, model, device class etc.)
- Flow Identification: MSP identifies flows generated by the device (RTSP, RTP etc.)
- Metadata: MSP is able to generate flow metadata by looking at the packets sent by the cameras
- RSVP: MSP can proxy an RSVP bandwidth reservation request on behalf of the end point by determining the required bandwidth for this flow
- QoS: The generated Metadata can be effectively used as a QoS classification method to apply QoS configurations like marking, policing etc.
- ASP (Device): Configurations required for the end point can be automatically provisioned on the connected switch port using ASP, by identifying the device granularly (refer to Device Identification in point 1)
- ASP (MAC): Configurations required for the end point can be automatically provisioned on the connected switch port using ASP, by identifying the device based on its MAC address
To learn more about MSP and these services please check these pages:
|Plugfest @ ASIS - Verification Results|
|Camera Vendor||Camera Model||Device Identification||Flow Identification||Metadata||RSVP||QoS||ASP (Device)||ASP (MAC)|
|Panasonic||wv-sp509||No||Yes||Yes||Partial (under investigation)||Yes||No||Yes|
|Hikvision||ds-2cd754||No||Yes||Yes||Partial (under investigation)||Yes||No||Yes|
|Flir||F-316||No||Yes||Yes||Partial (under investigation)||Yes||No||Yes|
|Pelco||IXE10LW sarix||Yes (shows Pelco but device class unknown)||Yes||Yes||Partial (under investigation)||Yes||No||Yes|