Media Services Proxy Testing
Interoperability Verification Testing
(IVT) offered under the program is designed to allow developers to demonstrate the interoperability of their products (application software and/or hardware) with Cisco technologies. View this diagram to understand the IVT process.
IVT varies by technology. To learn more about IVT for a particular technology, please refer to the respective Developer Center.
Media Services Proxy (MSP) IVT program is a key requirement for being recognized as a "Solution Developer" partner and to be eligible for go-to-market activities.
The main objectives of the IVT include verifying that:
- Vendor endpoint can be recognized by MSP
- Vendor endpoint information can be extracted by MSP
- Vendor endpoint can instantiate the list of network based services provided by Cisco Medianet (through configuration on Cisco devices)
- Vendor equipment works in a consistent way across all Cisco listed devices (multiple platforms)
- Vendor device and flow data gathered by Cisco devices are represented in a consistent format and exported to management stations using standard mechanisms
Please refer to the Media Services Proxy IVT Guidelines for a description of the use cases and a listing of the test cases for each feature.
To view a list of which partners have been through the Media Services Proxy CDN interoperability verification and testing (IVT) process please visit:http://developer.cisco.com/web/msp/partners
Testing participation requires a CDN membership, a registered product and a IVT Request. Test requests are submitted via the Developer Dashboard, under the Registered Products Tab. Select "Actions" and "Add New IVT" next to the product to be submitted for IVT. Detailed steps can be found in section 5.5 of Partner Application Instructions under "Additional Resources" at:http://developer.cisco.com/web/partner/join