About VSM-VEM Layer 2 to 3 Conversion Tool
VSM-VEM Layer 2 to 3 Conversion Tool is a program that enables you to do the following:
• Check whether the prerequisites are met for the migration from L2 to L3 mode.
• Migrate the VSM from Layer 2 to Layer 3 Mode, with user interaction.
• Create a port profile. You can use port profiles to configure interfaces, which you can assign to other
interfaces to give them the same configuration. When using VSM-VEM Layer 2 to 3 Conversion Tool,
you will be prompted to name your port profile.
REST API Plugin with fixes after Nexus1000v.4.2.1.SV2.2.1a
Bug fixes include:
- port-profile state displaying opposite boolean value
- port-profile profileConfig tab showing "data_empty"
- no shutdown state not reflected on port-profile
- port-profile native vlan not shown
- span session not displaying destination interface
- errors when setting role for a new user account
- span showing opposite state for shutdown status
download this plugin here
installation instructions are found here