How Do I Get Started
Learn more on how to get started on integration with Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA).
Getting Started With the Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA)
Thank you for your interest in Cisco's NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA).
This section describes the steps for starting your integration with Cisco NGA.
CDN Program Requirements
1. Access the on-line Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program application
2. Complete your company and contact information
3 .Register your product by selecting Network and Service Management as the Cisco Technology.
4. Next under the Cisco Technology Sub-Category, select Cisco Prime Enterprise
5. Under Cisco Product select Cisco NetFlow Generation Appliance (NGA)
6. Complete and submit your program application
7. The CDN program office will send out an email notifying you of your acceptance into the program and instructions to review the program guidelines and accept the CDN program agreement.
8. Final CDN on-boarding step will be to submit your purchase order for the annual program fees.
On completing the program registration requirements, it is recommended that you purchase NGA for testing interoperability with your product. The ordering information can be found in the NGA datasheet for which the URL is listed under the Resources section.