With just six weeks to go before Cisco Live San Diego, it’s time for you to “pack”.
Pack?! Yes… and we’re not talking about the toothbrush. To ensure you’ll get the most out of the CiscoLive - CDN experience, we’ve offered the six-week countdown:
Six things your business needs before you board the plane.
1. Consider sending your Business/.Marketing experts to the NEW BusinessTrack. The New Developer Forum
will focus solely on accelerating your sales and GTM strategies.
2. Post your Solutions to the new CDN Marketplace
! Update your profile and make sure your virtual storefront is accurate and ready for sales!
3. Find your Developer Track! Cisco Live Developer Track is your source for latest and greatest knowledge to propel your business forward. Don’t miss the opportunity. We are offering two technical sessions for developers. Leverage the technical track at DF where we discuss the future of CDN and share for-your-eyes-only-information. Then, check out the ‘developer track’ session at the main event, Cisco Live.
4. World Of Solutions Exhibitors - Leverage those CDN logos and Cisco Compatiblity Badges . Show customers you’re the best third-party option! Visit our booth for more inside scoop and enter to win an ipad!
5. Make sure your questions are answered! If you have suggestions for topics to be discussed in these exchange sessions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on Facebook
. Our experts will answer during Exchange sessions. Then, register to be a part of these small group discussions, centered on best practices for go-to-market strategies.
6. Follow CDN on Twitter
! We want to see your CiscoLive pics and hear your stories!
We hope you’re packed and ready to go! Cisco Live San Diego promises to be one of the best yet! Don’t miss out!