We've put together several resources to help you get started with PAWS.
- An Introduction to PAWS presentation
- Sample Apps - downloadable sample projects to help you get started
- How to Articles - tips and tricks for working with PAWS
- PAWS Hello World - a basic example scenario of using the APIs
- API Reference - includes information about PAWS including authentication, and detailed descriptions and example requests and responses for each PAWS web service.
- Developer Guide - Comprehensive documentation including troubleshooting information
If you are ready to directly get started, you can find the list of services and the wsdl's on your server at these urls:
List of Services:
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates