Open a Developer Support Case
For development issues and questions that cannot be addressed through these services, CDN also offers members the ability to open support cases with our development engineering team utilizing Cisco’s case tracking application.
For CDN Community Members: This service is available as an annual fee-based subscription. Pricing: This fee varies by theater.
For CDN Technology Partners: This service is included in your CDN Technology Partner memberships.
Learn more about purchasing a developer support subscription
To help resolve your case quickly, please provide the following information with opening a developer support case for an PAWS issue.
- General description of the problem
- Is the problem reproducible or intermittent?
- Observed vs. expected API behavior
- Exact version of CUMC
- Example or request and response related to the issue
- Detailed logs (How to gather PAWS logs)
- Timestamp that issue occurs in the logs
How to open a developer support case.
Access to this PDF requires a CDN contract number to be associated with your CCO profile
Visit the PAWS Developer Forums to ask questions and interact with other developers.