What is PAWS?
The Platform Administrative Web Service (PAWS) is a XML/SOAP based interface that allows applications to initiate and monitor upgrades on multiple Unified Communications clusters from a single management client.
The PAWS interface facilitates large scale Unified Communications deployments and upgrades.
PAWS is a new publicly available interface in Unified Communications 9.0(1).
The following platform upgrade and administrative tasks can be performed using PAWS:
- Switch version
- Get node information, such as version
- Cancel an upgrade installation that is in progress.
- Obtain hardware specifications.
- Retrieve installed options on active and inactive partitions.
- Determine which products are deployed.
- Reboot systems without switching partitions.
- Determine if an upgrade or a COP file is valid.
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates