It's easy to get started with the Prime Home Plus - Client program!
In order to be manageable via TR-069, the device needs to have a CWMP client and to support a data model that includes the necessary objects and parameters.
If you don't already have a suitable CWMP client, you can use the Cisco Prime Home Plus client. This provides multiple benefits:
1. A TR-069-compliant CWMP implementation
2. Data model hooks for a set of objects and parameters that will support most of the core Cisco Prime Home applications.
3. The complete Prime Home Plus applications suite.
Go to the Documentation page to download the Desktop Linux reference implementation.
What is included in the Prime Home Plus Client?
The Prime Home Plus client provides a TR-069 CWMP client that you can integrate into your Linux-based device firmware. This client is works well with Cisco Prime Home and is therefore an attractive option for device partners who are participating in the Prime Home Compatible program.
Who might be interested in the Prime Home Plus CWMP client?
The Prime Home Plus CWMP client is primarily of interest to device vendors who:
· Do not use a Cisco-supported SDK,
· Do not already have a CWMP client, and
· Are interested in supporting the Prime Home Plus Application suite.
Note that use of the Cisco Prime Home Plus client is entirely optional. If you already have a suitable CWMP client, you are free to use it, and also (assuming that your device runs the Linux operating system) to integrate the Cisco Prime Home Plus application suite into it.
Please contact the Cisco Prime Home team with your needs and questions regarding interoperability with Prime Home. E-mail us at email@example.com.