Thank you for your interest in Cisco Prime Provisioning.
This section describes the steps for starting your integration with Cisco Prime Provisioning.
CDN Program Requirements
1. Access the on-line Cisco Developer Network (CDN) program application.
2. Complete your company and contact information.
3. Select Network and Service Management as the Solution Technology
4. Select Cisco Prime for Service Provider
5. Select Cisco Prime Provisioning as the Cisco Product
6. Complete and submit your program application.
7. After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email notification with the required next steps.
8. Review the CDN Program Guidelines (link to guidelines included in email notification)
9. Accept CDN program agreement (link to agreement included in email notification)
10. Submit purchase order for the annual program fees.
After completing the steps outlined above go the Resources tab in the Cisco Prime Provisioning Tech Center.
Systems Requirements for a Successful Cisco Prime Provisioning Install