Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) standard for multimedia communication and conferencing over IP. Telephone calls, video, instant messaging/presence, etc. can be supported.
- New Recording Feature Update (Adrienne Moherek)
- SIP Trunk (Extended) Guide Now Available (David Staudt)
- 9.1 SIP Documentation Now Available (Adrienne Moherek)
- Unified Communications 9.0 Partner Bundle Offer Now Available to Order (Amanda Whaley)
- Update - Silent Monitoring/Recording Supported Devices (George Gary)