Unified CM Recording Gateway Requirements
UCM 10 – Unified CM Gateway Recording requirements #
• Supports both Voice gateways and Unified Border Elements (CUBE) as long as they interface with Unified CM using SIP and the Router platform supports the UC Services Interface (not supported for H323 or MGCP based calls)
• The word gateway is used interchangeably to refer to both Voice gateways and CUBE devices.
• The Gateway has to be directly connected to the Unified CM using a SIP trunk. No support for SIP Proxy servers
• ISR-G2 Gateways (29XX, 39XX Series) running release 15.3(3)M or later are supported. 15.3(3)M was released on CCO in July / 2013
• ASR-100X Gateways running release XE 3.10 or later are supported. XE 3.10 was released on CCO in July / 2013
• VG224 is not currently supported