- Delivery of premium digital media available across various CE products
- Powered by the Videoscape Cloud Platform to provide a TV “On The Go” Experience
- World class reference UI/UX—can be customized to meet your needs, from light branding/skinning to completely new development
- Consistent visual themes, tailored to device form factor and design guidelines
- Highly customizable for accelerated customer time to market
- Comprehensive SDK and documentation that provide all the information and tools needed to begin development immediately
- Support for iPad, iPhone, and and Android phone devices.
Introducing Cisco VideoscapeCisco Videoscape is a service provider solution that lets consumers bring together content from pay TV, online, and on-demand sources. They can then combine content with social media, communications, and mobility to create a truly immersive TV experience.
- More simple: Less complexity, with fewer devices needed for immersive experiences
- More visual: A vast array of content delivered to consumers, wherever and however they want to view and interact
- More social: Social networking and communications so consumers can show, share, and engage through video experiences
- More mobile: Consumers can take their TV experience on the go and view it over multiple screens in or out of the home
Core Overview Documentation
List of any key overviews, presentations, or other documents that provide a more formal description of the API/technology.
- Overview of Cisco Videoscape : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/netsol/ns1043/networking_solutions_market_segment_solution.html
- Videoscape Soft Client Developer’s Guide
- Videoscape Soft Client Style Guide
A network architecture diagram to provide visual representation of how the API fits into the larger product/solution area http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/collateral/ns341/ns1043/white_paper_c11-639820.html