Determine Phone Hook Status
Steps for identifying a specific device and finding call status:
1. Start TAPI application initialization which includes provider open request, get device info, get line info, etc.
2. Open line
- lineOpen, Line1
3. Enable device state server feature which provides the states of all of the lines on a device.
- lineDevSpecific SLDST_SET_STATUS_MESSAGES request
- PhoneDevSpecific CPDST_SET_DEVICE_STATUS_MESSAGES
4. When Cisco TSP receives the DEVICE_STATE events from CTI, it notifies the application about the accumulative state of all the lines on the device using the PHONE_DEVSPECIFIC and LINE_DEVSPECIFIC events.