Getting Started With Cisco UC Accessory Manager
- Review the UC Accessory Manager Developer Guide
- Download the UC Accessory Manager SDK
- Review the UC Accessory API Reference
- Subscribe to the UC Accessory Manager blog to receive updates from the interface Product Manager.
- Cisco Unified CM software, hardware, and licenses fromCisco Marketplace or local Cisco sales representative. 150 Device License Units (DLUs) are automatically bundled free with Unified CM software.
Cisco Developer Network Program members should consider purchasing the Cisco Unified NFR Bundle (Ordering instructions below)
A.You must have a Cisco.com account with partner level access to purchase this product. If you do not have an account, please register for one at https://tools.cisco.com/RPF/register/register.do. If you have an account, but have forgotten your password, you can reset it at http://tools.cisco.com/RPF/passwordreset.do.B.Contact the CDN Help Desk to confirm if you have partner level access associated with your Cisco.com account. If you do not, it may take 3 – 5 days to apply this level of access to your account.C.Once you have received confirmation from the CDN Program office, you can order this product online by following these instructions:
To purchase the latest Unified Communications NFR Software bundle
- Navigate to Cisco Marketplace
- Login using your Cisco.com UserID
- Click on Unified Communications NFR Software (display box)
- Select Unified Communications Not-For-Resale Products link (small link at top of page)
- Select Cisco Unified Communications System Release NFR Program (drop down menu on right)
- Select Technology Developer Partner
- Click Add to cart
Membership and program information can be found at Cisco Developer Network Program
Program members are also eligible to purchase Cisco hardware at a discount. Program details can be found by clicking here. (Partner Login Required).