Cisco Unified CCX Configuration APIs offer REST APIs for configuration of UCCX.
The Configuration APIs currently support the following capabilities:
- Agentstats : provides reports about the resources
- Application : Provides information of the application.
- Area Code : Get list, create, modify or delete area codes
- Campaign : Get, create, modify or delete a campaign
- Campaign Contacts : Get list of pending Contacts, Add contacts to a campaign, delete all contacts from a campaign
- Chat Widget : Get, create, modify or delete chat widgets
- Contact Service Queue : Get, create, modify or delete CSQs
- Data Source : Get, create, modify, delete or test data sources
- Dialog Group
- HTTP Trigger
- Resource Group
Each object supports five methods (except where documented otherwise) that can be invoked on the URL associated with the object. The structure of the URL is
All APIs support XML & JSON input and output.
Following help available for developers get up-to speed.
- Schema definitions(xsd) for input & output to each API
- Sample code for accessing the APIs.
- WADL describing the entire API which can be compiled using a WADL compiler to generate skeleton.