Why use UDS?
Here are some User Data Services use cases:
- Directory search - find other users both local and remote
- search using first, last, name, number, numberLast, email, uri (directoryUri or msUri)
- Manage preferences and settings - configure a user's speed dials, mobility and remote destinations, call forward all, and do not disturb
- user settings can be queried from any server in any cluster in your network
- Create collaboration widgets - allow users to update their UC feature status and message waiting indicator (MWI) status
- users can manage their settings in a user-centric way
In this mock-up of a collaboration widget, you can see that this application allows a user to manage their own personal settings, enable and disable features, and search users by name and number.
Mock-up of Collaboration Widget
Subscribe to receive the latest news and updates