|Folder||# of Folders||# of Documents|
| Emulator |
| Flexpod |
Flexpod related documents. This comes from Cisco, NetApp and VMWare
|Partner Tools and Code||0||0|
| Systems Management |
Subfolders: Altiris DS, HP Software, Microsoft, SDK, VMware
| UCS Labs |
| UCS Standalone C-Series Tools |
Subfolders: Cisco Standalone C-Series HUU Resources, UCS Standalone C-Series XML Schema
|UCSM Demo Package||0||0|
|UCSM XML Schema||0||9|
| redesign images |
SCVMM enables the centralized management of physical and virtual IT infrastructure, while increasing server utilization and dynamic resource optimization across multiple virtualization platforms.
The Cisco UCS Add-in takes a step towards centralized management of Cisco UCS by allowing access to various controls from within SCVMM.
For any queries or feedback onthe UCS add-in for SCVMM, mail to email@example.com
New Features in 0.9.1.0
(1) Ability to map SCVMM hosts to UCS servers and Service Profiles.
(2) Server/SP/SP template specific actions for servers in the registered UCS domains
(3) Fault information for servers
(4) Launching KVM Console for the host/server/SP
(5) Turning on/off locator LED
Known Issues in 0.9.1.0
CSCug93611 - Error for faultSuppressionTask property with UCSM version 2.0