How Do I Get Started
1) Start by reading The Tcl IVR and VoiceXML Applications Overview to learn how the Cisco Tcl and VoiceXML applications on the Cisco gateway provide Interactive Voice Response (IVR) features and call control functionality such as call forwarding, conference calling, and voice mail.
2) Next, get more detail information from the following documents:
- Cisco IOS Tcl IVR and VoiceXML Application Guide
- Cisco Tcl IVR 2.0 Programming Guide
- Cisco VoiceXML Programmer's Guide
3) Watch Video Tutorial and use script that comes with tutorial for hands on session