Reporting an issue for development help
Please follow the guidelines below when reporting an issue to Developer Services. This approach and information will help Developer Services resolve your issue and answer your questions in the shortest amount of time. The following list summarizes the typical information needed in resolving an issue. Provide as much information as possible, and email to email@example.com, or fill out the form below to make your submission.
- The exact text of the error message if there is one?
- What is the host or attendee doing at the exact time of the error? For example, they login to the portal, click the Web Conference button, and then see a WebExIDConflict error message
- Screen shots can be helpful but not necessarily required.
- Is this reproducible? Does it happen every time?
- What is/are the full command(s) being sent to WebEx Web Conferencing? Include the URL call, or the XML request and response messages.
To offer feedback on the WDC website, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing any issues with the APIs on your production site, please call directly into our technical support team to have a trouble ticket opened. Please provide any failing API requests, and the associated response from the API call ot help expedite troubleshooting.
If you are attempting to implement a partner integration, please contact the partner's technical support to ensure that this is not an issue with the integration.
If you need additional assistance please use one of the following resources:
Phone: Call 1-866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada toll-free)
+1-408-435-7088 (International toll)
International toll-free phone number, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For current customers only.
Visit the WebEx Developer Forum to ask questions and interact with other developers.
Follow the WebEx Developer program on Twitter for the latest industry and WebEx Meetings related information.