Try WebEx Meetings API’s
To ensure WebEx Meetings services meet your business needs, Cisco has created a shared sandbox site allowing you to test a few WebEx Meetings API’s.
Follow the below steps to gain access and start testing today:
- Register for a Cisco Developer Community account
- Log into WebEx Meetings Developer site with your Cisco Developer Community account
- Navigate to Develop, Try WebEx Meetings API's
- The sandbox signup form will appear with the needed Site ID and Partner ID information. Please complete this form so a sandbox account can be created for you.
- Email notification will be sent to you providing confirmation that your account was properly created and ready to utilize.
NOTE: Site admin privileges will not be granted in this sandbox environment. Thus, you will be limited to WebEx Meetings APIs that do not require admin level access.
If you need to take the APIs beyond a proof of concept, please contact your Cisco Sales representative or Customer Success Manager and inquire about our Gold Developer Plan. Below are the benefits of having WebEx Meetings Gold Developer status:
- Dedicated development site
- Receive the most recent API versions before production release
- Receive an unlimited number of host accounts
- Full site administration access
- Phone and email support from a dedicated API support representative
- Site ID and Partner ID for your production WebEx site