The WebEx Meetings Telephony API Guide covers the following key points related to specific information for TSPs (teleconferencing service providers) to integrate their audio conferencing network with WebEx Meetings”™s standard Telephony API.
- Key features of the Telephony API.
- Platform availability.
- TSP Telephony System Architectural overview.
- Implementation details including: performance and network / system requirements, and XML API messaging.
- Integration instructions with API reference.
- Status and Error Codes.
- Data definition agreements.
This guide provides TSP developers with the Telephony API definitions necessary to customize adapters that integrate audio bridges in your teleconferencing networks.
What is New in this Release
- Hybrid Audio for Telephony Service Providers
The WebEx Meetings Telephony API Guide includes the following sections:
|Preface||Overview of this document and this release.|
|API History||A history of the API and the related documentation.|
|Telephony TSP Release||Explains Telephony TSP SDK key features and platform availability.|
|Architecture||Discusses TSP architecture.|
|Implementation Details||Provides the API implementation details and security features.|
|Telephony Configuration||Shows changes resulting from the telephony configuration setup process on the applicable end user screens.|
|API Call Sequence Examples||Provides details of user call-in and user call-out seqeunces.|
|API Messages Initiated by WebEx Server||Details of the Telephony API Reference for the XML Implementation, including details of each call.|
|API Messages Initiated from TSP Partner (or Adapter)||Details of the calls initiated from the TSP Partner or Adapter.|
|Code Defintions||Status codes and Error Codes|
|Data Definition Agreements||Provides the maximum number of messages in a single transaction.|
|Glossary||Contains a list of terms and their definitions.|
This guide uses the following typographical conventions:
- Key terms appear in boldface where they are first defined.
- Book titles, emphasized words, and variables appear in italics.
- Code examples, code elements, URLs, and file names appear in Courier New.
- Optional arguments in command syntax appear in brackets [...].
- Links, or cross-references, appear in blue.
- Updates to the TSP Bridge API appear with this symbol,, followed by the version number for when the update was made.
Contacting WebEx Meetings
We value your comments regarding our software products and documentation. If you have suggestions or need further assistance, please contact us at:
WebEx Meetings Communications, Inc.
3979 Freedom Cir # 100
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Toll-free phone: 1-877-50-WebEx (1-877-509-3239) Tel: 1-408-435-7000
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org