DevNet Sandbox Overview
The DevNet Sandbox program is currently a FREE 24x7 remote access lab service. It provides developers with access to labs built for integrating/working with Cisco technologies. Get started developing today using the DevNet Sandbox!
- Always on – no reservation required
- Persistent connection/registration – once connected, you can stay connected or reconnect on-demand directly to the lab
- Great for IP endpoint/Jabber and Accessory developers
Reservation based Lab
- Private preconfigured lab with all resources dedicated to you for the duration of the reservation
- Ability to install your application in the lab environment
- Full admin–level access control granted for all servers and devices within the lab as well as the ability to share the lab with other users.
For support or questions, please contact email@example.com Allow 24-hours for response.
|Technology||Always–on Lab||Reservation based Lab||Downloadable Lab|
|Communication & Collaboration|
SSL VPN (Secure Sockets Layer virtual private network): Does not require the installation of specialized client software on your computer.SW VPN
This software based solution deploys automatically and installs on the remote device and connects to a Sandbox URL using a unique username/password provided at lab reservation.HW IPsec VPN
The user provided HW VPN router connects to your LAN/DMZ, or any service provider Internet connection. It automatically builds a secure, encrypted VPN tunnel to the specific Sandbox lab environment. It may be necessary to modify the your firewall to ensure that VPN protocols are allowed to connect to the sandbox.Supported Router List
- Cisco 871W
- Cisco 881W
- Cisco 891W