Customer Voice Portal provides the capability for customers and partners to create their own custom Plug-ins and Elements for use within the Unified Call Studio, VXML Server, and Call Services Universal Edition products. They appear and operate just like components built-into the software. This capability is useful for a variety of reasons, for example:
- Creating Elements to automate more complex tasks, like interfacing to customer-specific back-end systems
- Creating Say It Smart Plug-ins to manipulate and transform audio and text-to-speech from one format or language to another (e.g., Product IDs to proper product names)
- Creating Elements for professional services use to accelerate projects or for resale to Customer Voice Portal users
Documentation Table of Contents
- 8 Nov 2012: This document is the API Specification for CVP...
- 21 Aug 2008: This document is the API Specification for CVP...