Cisco EnergyWise is a Cisco IOS-based energy management protocol for monitoring, controlling, and reporting the energy use of information technology (IT) and facilities equipment, such as smart power distribution units, building systems, computers, routers, switches, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices (for example, access points, IP security cameras, and door-access equipment).
Get an overview of the EnergyWise software toolkit.
Download the EnergyWise toolkit and documentation set, and start developing EnergyWise solutions.
- Developing Compliant Endpoints and IVT (John Parello)
- Quick Tip: Determine the Switch Interface to which an Endpoint or Neighbor is Connected (Brock Miller)
- Summary of EnergyWise Q & A discussion Nov 16th, 2010 (Brad Schoening)
- SDK enhancements for multiple components (Charles Schoening)
- Cisco EnergyWise SDK and API (TOM ZINGALE)
- Cisco EnergyWise Toolkit BETA 1.2.8 is Available: Click here to download
- JouleX has released a new JEM for EnergyWise: Click Here to download the trial version.
- See the latest Cisco Validated EnergyWise Design Guide by Clicking Here
Access a variety of resources to help you utilize Cisco EnergyWise