The Cisco Contact Center Express Computer Telephony Integration Protocol (UCCXCTI) provides for Cisco partners to develop custom 3rd party agent and supervisor softphone applications similar to what is provided by the Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD). Applications using this TCP/IP socket based message protocol can receive event information for Unified CCX agents and calls and can provide agent and call control. In addition, applications can receive configuration information as well as statistics information on a realtime basis.
Documentation Table of Contents
- 10 Aug 2016: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide v11.5(1)
- 27 Aug 2015: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide v11.0(1)
- 11 Jun 2014: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide v10.5(1)
- 20 Dec 2013: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide v10.0(1)
- 16 May 2013: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide v9.0(1)
- 24 Oct 2012: UCCX CTI Protocol Guide version 7.0(1)