The Computer Telephony Integration Object Server (CTIOS) is Cisco's next generation customer contact integration platform. CTIOS combines a powerful, feature-rich server and an object-oriented software development toolkit to enable rapid development and deployment of complex CTI applications in Java, .NET, COM or C++. Together with the Cisco CTI Server Interface, CTIOS and Client Interface Library (CIL) create a high performance, scalable, fault-tolerant three-tiered CTI architecture.
In addition to the CILs provided as a toolkit for the CTIOS , Cisco Advanced Services offers a WebServices interface to CTIOS. The CTIOS Web Service provides a SOAP XML web method call interface to the CTIOS Server. It's use will require the customer or partner to develop an application that implements the CTIOS Web Service WSDL. This can be done with just about any programming language available which supports HTTP and SOAP XML constructs.
Information about the Advanced Services' CTIOS Web Service is available in this Tech Center.
CTIOS itself provides for:
- Rapid integration
- Complex solutions made simple
- Centralized Configuration
- Fault tolerant
Documentation Table of Contents
- 26 Aug 2015: CTI OS Developer Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted, Release 11.0(1)
- 17 Jun 2014: CTI OS Developer Guide for Cisco Unified ICM/Contact Center Enterprise & Hosted, Release 10.0(1)
- 17 Aug 2012: CTI OS Developer Guide for Cisco Unified...
- 30 Aug 2012: CTI OS Developer's Guide Release 8.5(3)
- 28 Feb 2011: