Cisco MediaSense is an open standards, network-based platform that provides recording, playback, live streaming, and storage of media, including audio and video, with rich metadata to facilitate easy use. Cisco MediaSense provides an efficient, cost-effective foundation for capturing, preserving, and mining conversations..
MediaSense uses Web 2.0 Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to expose its functionality to third-party customers so they can create custom applications.
Note: Cisco MediaSense, Unified Media Recording Platform (Unified MCP) and Open Recording Architecture(ORA) and currently used interchangeably in documents, UIs, and APIs.
Documentation Table of Contents
- 18 Aug 2016: Developer Guide that describes the MediaSense APIs and how to use them.
- 18 Aug 2015: Developer Guide that describes the MediaSense APIs and how to use them.
- 10 Jul 2014: MediaSense Developer Guide 10.5(1).pdf
- 17 Oct 2012: MediaSense Developer Guide 9.0(1).pdf
- 10 Feb 2012: Developer Guide that describes the MediaSense...
- 4 Feb 2011: MediaSense Developer Guide v8.5(1)